Yet to do list;
- Fine finishing of the joints, the pics below tell me a story of how much more is needed...
- The chainstay bridge, this is only so I have something to fix the mudguards to as I will probably be running these.
- I reckon I will tweak the position of the rear brake bosses, probably no one else can see it unless it is pointed out, but the funny angle is bothering me.
- Drill and tap the front fork mudguard mount.
- Maybe create a couple of extra brazons on the seatstays for the rack fixing.
- Now I have what feels like a very nice riding position I am thinking of making a custom stem, although I do not have any suitable material at the moment.
- I was eyeing up the parts for the second set of forks yesterday, that might be the next chunky thing to do... mmm triplane fork crowns.
Anyway, some pics.