Saturday 10 August 2013

The Pogward Resplendent

Well what can I say, this thing is probably as finished as it will ever be now, short of some different brakes if I can find anything suitable, and just possibly dismantling the rear hub and polishing the housing so the finish matches the front hub - this might be excessively anal though. I have discovered some latent OCD in the last few months, so who knows.

I treated the beast to a new set of Shwalbe Marathon Plus tyres, as the rear tyre was pretty cut up and bald, and as a finishing touch made a copper headbadge.

This will not be the end of the blog I imagine, I found myself laying out the geometry for a new frame in Solidworks this morning, something quite different than this... parts may be ordered soon.

Anyway, lets let the pics tell the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment